Storyboard Artist and Writer

text describing the image

0

that's that...

YO GUYS~ :D long time no bloggin' :3

life has been getting pretty... dare I say? crazy. xD heheh NAPLAN was abit of bogus... then there's a week of studying for half yearlies. yeah, its bogus. ):
Im trying my best to get into the top maths class 'cause Im one of those bitchy classes where everyone just don't care about work... well, not everyone. *shrugs* well exams are depressing but I dont want to talk about something that might depress me and you. :D I'll talk about happy things~ hell yeah!

despite my love for KPOP music, I actually enjoy J-ROCK as well. :) I think you guys should listen to j-rock more often cause all songs are not always about love. more like life. xD if you guys wanna motivate yourself or...'being emo'...listen to j-rock! :D I told you, Im not trying to make you emo but yeah. hahaha Im not saying to quit listen to KPOP. try listen to J-rock as well. :D it also helps to keep your spirits up during your study break.

how are you guys doing? feeling good? ;D I hope so~ my close friend who stayed in the hosptial for more than 2 months has finally got out~ I was happy but she has to stay home for a long time regain recovery more... I hope she's alright. xD

I got nothing else to write. Im all focus on my studies. hehehe I hope I'll able to write some more soon~ ^^
I havent touched or opened my OTS folder D: Its just sitting there, chilling like a boss. I promise heaps of updates after my exams.

this is a bad time for me to post a new blog... Im outta here. PEACE OUT GUYS~
good luck on something you're struggling with~