Storyboard Artist and Writer

text describing the image

0

many things happened hebrews 10:39

whats that? about 'hebrews 10:39' from the title? its funny that I never put out a bible verse here. xD well, Im not a religious person but it was on during church camp aka KYCK. hahah the speaker made a song out of it and it sounds kinda catchy.
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/video/video.php?v=10150225471767953&oid=150461991660219 I wonder if you can see it. xD

anyway, holidays are going great at the moment. :D but right now I need inspirations to draw more pics. xD

during hapkido (korean martial arts = KPOP DANCE!!!!!!!!), I sprained my ankle while sparring. >w< I wasnt able to walk well, sometimes I need to use a friend's shoulder. it looks swollen but Im sure it will heal... I wanna do more kpop dance...

brooklyn, brooklyn, brooklyn we go hard. xD <--- kyck song.

LOL I HAVENT UPDATE ANYTHING SINCE FEBRUARY.