Storyboard Artist and Writer

text describing the image

0

warm feeling~

dear parents,
please let me stay at my bed cause my legs are sore from kicking. k thanks. :D
dear friends,
please let me stay quiet for a while cuz my throat hurts. thankchu. :3

going to melbourne in a week for my mum's cousin's wedding. >w< I'll be staying there for a couple of days and will be back. :D so that means KPOP x OTS artworks will be a bit delayed. and also... SO MANY SCHOOL WORKS! >w< I shouldnt be rambling on school work now.

that'll come later.

I got nothing to update now. I just wanna say HAI. :) uhhh....yeah. hahaha.
*awkward turtle* I havent been updating OTS lately cause there are so many stuff to get rid of...
1. school work
2. drawing requests from friends
3. the heat...(GAWD, CANT WAIT FOR AUTUMN/WINTER!)
and 4. art block. <--- I hate that.

I will try my best to catch up on storyboards. ;D

over and out, bunnies of the world and penguins in antartica~