Storyboard Artist and Writer

text describing the image

0

its good to see textbooks flying around. T^T

*rubbing eyes from sleeping* Yo~

school's back. T^T BEHOLD THE HORRORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. rah. >.< oh great, got a freakin maths quiz tomorrow. and work. @#$%!!! sigh... time to get really determine with my maths grade before my parents gets really really really really (infinty times) hardcore. xD

but on the bright side, holidays were fun! :3 its was duh bomb~ but i have to deal with more than storyboards. Most of them have started but none finished. hmm... havent improve my drawings lately. GOTTA IMPROVE TO THE EXTREME! >:D INNER MANLINESS POWERRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

I'll calm down myself by doing the tai chi. NOT. xD calm down myself by eating pasta. first day of school, get to hang out with your friends again. which is the best part beside doing work. xD

laters, dawggg! <3