Storyboard Artist and Writer

text describing the image

0

replay replay replay~

REPLAY REPLAY OH REPLAYYYYYYYYYY~ this song wants you to look back at the good memories :)

HAI HAI~ :3
its been a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time since I update my blog... bunny has been convincing me to do so... I couldnt be bothered before lol. xD

its nearly the end of the holidays. and then school starts... here comes yr 9. :/ I really want to be in the top class. PREPARE FOR HARDCORE STUDYING in term 2. xD since school's nearly started, I would like to share some of my holiday memories.

8th December - Bunny off to overseas... and its lonely on msn. xD
10th December - not the best bday... my sister went to her farewell party and my parents were busy that day... at least I get presents. :/
15th December - went to the city with my friends to celebrate my bday and other friends whose bday is in december. Yes, without parents. As for bunny would say this..."REBELS!" :3
21st December - played laser tag. It was only me and my 2 friends playing it. WE WERE THE ONLY ONES IN THE ARENA! FREKAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY~
25th December - Christmas Day. church service but couldn't understand what the priest was saying :S but had chinese food for dinner anyway. :3 and bubble tea... YUM!
26th December - had a sleepover with a church friend. fun as always. :3
28th December - played laser tag again. this time with more people and better than before. :D
31st December - New Years Eve. went out with my old primary school friend and had fun watching yhr 9pm and 12am fireworks.^___^ played DDR in galaxy world, bubble tea and watched the movie Spirit: Staliion of the Cimarron. love that movie but damn drunk italian people ruining the most epic part.
3rd January - went off the Gold Coast by car. 12 HOURS OF DRIVING~ 12 HOURS OF SITTING AND PLAYING PERSONA 3!!! but my psp survived... O:
4th Jan - went to movie world. :3 upside down rollarcoasters scared me. ):
5th Jan - went to sea world. :D best one out of the theme parks I went to. bought many gift for friends especially for bunny. :3 (it was a shiny metal wristband and it could look like a watch. SHINEEYYY!!!)
6th Jan - went to wet and wild. :) it was raining but the water was so nice and warm. :D its so crowded as well.....
7th Jan - went to Q1 (queensland 1) the tallest hotel in the world. IT WAS SO TALL!!! my friend who is 2 years younger than me was living there and invited me. her room is like heaven...
8th Jan - Bunny was on her way home. I went to Brisbane JUST before the floods. O: bought many stuff there. xD
9th Jan - Bunny arrived at home. I was on the WAY home...12 HOURS OF DRIVING AGAIN. once I got back to sydney, I had shanghai dumplings for dinner. It was duh bomb~ and arrived home at 7pm... home sweet home...
13th Jan - went to the city with another friend aka Happy Swordswoman. :3 took pictures and taught me a few 'kick-ass moves'. :D hahah fun...
18th Jan - went to the city again and finally get to see Bunny. She looks the same... except for her hair... (I think she's reading this.) tried out the galaxy world's bumper cars and it was so fun. poor 'yoona girl' cant drive.
25th Jan - went to Bunny's place. she misses the Over The Sky folder so much...*happy tears* she likes her gift and I like the gift from her. :D LAMBO~ <3
did the rainism dance and it didnt turned out well because my left toe is injured... its getting better but had fun. :3

So many things I do in the holidays. Im sorry if this post is too long. ^____^' more updates on the manga Over The Sky will come~ thanks to bunny's bro encouragement. and bunny.

BTW chinese new year is coming... and its the year of the rabbit. also bunny. oh gawd...