Storyboard Artist and Writer

text describing the image

0

new layout + over the sky kpop 5 days artwork!

HEY GUYS. :D
year 9 is abit harder than year 8 of course. but get to have fun on your fav subjects. :3 Chinese new year was fun too. I was able to get 100 bucks (total) from family friends. spended 18 bucks on a shinee album. hahaha... I should save my money now...

Now this blog has a new layout! hmm... Im not used to this type of layout. What do you think? I kinda like it. I like the old one too. xD if you like the old one better, post your message on the c-box on the right! --->

As you may know, its been really hot in sydney and I can't even draw a head... I mean face and head. xD But its getting cooler now which is good. At the start of March, I will start drawing Over The Sky characters into Kpop idols. Kpop have been taking over my life and not able to watch some animes or listen to JPOP. dont get me wrong, I prefer J-rock than Jpop. I think they sound way better. xD Here's a plan of artworks Im gonna do...

(NOTE: I MIGHT BE BUSY DURING SCHOOL WEEKS SO PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH THE DRAWINGS)
Monday - Lucifer (SHINee)x Jay, Rory, Denzel, Kenji and Tito
Tuesday - Genie (SNSD) x Amy, Violet and Yuki <--- they will have special roles. :3
Wednesday - BLAQ stlye (MBLAQ) x the boys again.
Thursday - Rain x Denzel (since Denzel is the buffest of the group xD)
Friday - Hoot (SNSD) x the girls again. (LOL the guys would be nosebleeding)

Please look forward to my drawing! XD if you better ideas than this, please tell me. or if you think this is a bad idea, leave your message on the chatbox. xD

LATER, HOME PENGUINS! :D and bunnies...